27.2.07

trend report - metallics

This is the first installment of a new feature on Frugal-Fashionista. Trend reports will feature my favorite fashion fads and hopefully provide inspiration for how and where to find wearable, inexpensive alternatives to the looks we covet. Our fav fashionistas are being spotted everywhere in metallics, from the red carpet to the local Coffee Bean, proving the versatility and wearability of this shimmery trend. Pair a simple silver shift with opaque tights for a modern edge, or dress up your denim with a copper tote or gold flats. Channel your inner Nicole or Sienna with your own brand of heavy metal.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the idea of a trend report! Unfortunately I loathe metallics....

Anonymous said...

Great feature! I love metallics!

Anonymous said...

Hello*I really do like your blog!
Keep it up!! =]

Anonymous said...

love those ballet flats!! and how affordable!! thank you so much. i also love the trend report...keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great idea.

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the metallics trend to die.....

Anonymous said...

Does warehouse ship to the US?

Anonymous said...

You do a great job finding items that are in touch 'Celeb Style'.

Please keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

I love having trend reports!!! I read that metallics will be out for fall/winter, so enjoy them & use them now. Love the ballet flats!

Virenda said...

I am really going to enjoy this segment.


(black and white, nautical, and grecian would be great trend report themes. hint.hint.)

Melkorka said...

well done I love the feature, and the metallics!

ElleDee said...

Very cool!!!

NayfashionistaRN said...

Metallics!! awesome, now i can bring back my gold flats ive had since 04!

I love the your new idea.

congrats by the way! I saw that your site was in the H&M spring issue for one of the best fashion blogs. keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

What great news that we can now get trend reports! I notice that ballet flats are in this year - does that mean that pointy kitten heels are out?

Anonymous said...

love your trend report!

hope to see more coming!

Anonymous said...

I love the tops........
Friends I have a little community website call www.uploaded.tv. Wanna watch yourself on real TV? Uploaded.TV gives you this chance of uploading your video, in three simple steps in www.uploaded.tv and making an appearance on real TV, anywhere across the world.